Provide peace of mind to clients that their privacy is protected whilst reducing reputational, financial and regulatory risk
There is a wide range of different law specialisms for example; Corporate Law, Criminal Law, Employment Law, Commercial, Intellectual Property Law and Personal Injury Law to name but a few. However, they all have a common denominator in that they all deal with highly sensitive, confidential and often very personal data. If this data falls into the wrong hands the reputational and financial risk to both the firm and the client can be ruinous.
It comes as no surprise that the Legal Industry is heavily regulated with numerous professional regulators operating across the globe with data protection, security and data residency all a key regulation focus.
The more sensitive the data, the higher the obligation and regulatory need to preserve the security of the data and reduce any risk of data breach or leakage, intentional or unintentional.
The benefits of Pushfor for Law Firms
Pushfor provides law firms with peace of mind when sharing digitized data and content internally and externally. It will also enable law firms to look at driving innovation and competitor differentiation as client expectations continue to rise around user engagement via digital and mobile channels and the personal, relevant experience provided.
Pushfor enables law firms to:
- Reduce the risk of non-compliance to regulations such as the imminent GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Address the obligations set down by the ICO (Information Commissioners Office) by applying good governance across the organization to manage risk effectively
- Overcome the challenges around Data Residency issues as content never leaves the server
- Quickly and securely share large or sensitive files with internal and external users anywhere in the world
- Enable client teams to access sensitive documents only at the client premises
- Reduce the risks of client sensitive documents being lost through the “lost laptop” syndrome
- Manage sensitive information securely and exclusively within client teams;
- Track employee compliance on firm policies such as client document usage outside of the firm
- Share sensitive information with clients through a secure and tracked channel and provide a secure messaging platform protecting their privacy
- Restrict employee or client document access to specific geo-locations