It is less than 2 weeks to go until the RSA Conference takes place on March 4 to 8, 2019 in San Francisco.
Pushfor is proud to be part of the cybersecurity community at RSA this year striving towards making the digital world a safer place to work and live in.
Come along and meet Pushfor founder, John Safa, on Booth 6384 and see for yourself how Pushfor can help you protect and securely share multi-media files to a global audience – simple, fast and trackable with zero-risk of data leakage.
Need a ticket? Pushfor is able to offer you a complimentary Expo Plus Pass – just enter the code EU9PUSH4 when registering – which can be done here
As an Expo Plus Pass registrant, you will receive admittance to the Expo Halls (Tuesday – Thursday), including Briefing Center sessions and the afternoon Pub Crawl Wednesday.
You will also receive the following benefits:
- Admittance to Keynotes Wednesday – Friday (West and South Stage)
- Admittance to select sessions Monday – Thursday
- Admittance to the Innovation Sandbox on Monday afternoon
- Admittance to the Welcome Reception on Monday
- Admittance to RSAC Early Stage Expo Wednesday & Thursday
- Admittance to RSAC Sandbox Wednesday & Thursday
- Scheduled Shuttle Transportation between the Conference hotels and the Moscone Center
Tutorials and Certification Trainings are not included in the Expo Plus Pass, but can be added during the registration process for an additional fee.
Look forward to seeing you there!